Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

プリクラ

There is a great Japanese tradition and I am very lucky to have been introduced to it. プリクラ (perikura) is short for print club and is basicly a photo booth,  but not only a photo booth! It's an art I have been trying to practice it as many times as possible since my first time. I am also happy to be able to say that I could successfully introduce this essential japanese tradition to other gaijins and widen their horizon...
In my 4 weeks here I've made this wonderful experience 6 times and I don't want to deny the results to anybody... so here we go...

My first time:




with Julia, Luke and Clemens

The next time I discovered a machine in Shibuya with Dom. I can definitely recommend the experience after the consumption of various screwdrivers..






My third time with some Japanese friends in Yokohama (who claimed to not have done it since they were 14, but I helped them to appreciate this activity as a grown up):



And the following day, same city, different machine...




I am happy to say that yesterday I could introduce three other foreigners to the art of プリクラ. 
It wasn't easy to convince Wilsurn and Nellie, but they didn't regret it!



Later I had dinner with a highschool friend and we almost missed the last train because of this:







2 Kommentare:

  1. Si tu madre supiera a lo que te dedicas en vez de a aprender japonés...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh my god that red haired guy is attractive and awesome, you lucky girl

    AntwortenLöschen