Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Shinjuku

 Welcome to Shinjuku!

This is the beating heart of the biggest city of the world. The financial center is here. Shinjuku station is the busiest station in the world. And my school is right in the middle of it. So, every day I pass through central Shinjuku and I'm loving it! I've never really been fond of Skyscrapers but I start to appreciate them. Especially on my way to school, when I go by bike through the canyon made up of the high buildings at the sides of meji dori I'm enjoying them. You feel so tiny...

These are some impressions of my way to school

























...and then when you arrive to the center you become part of the hustle and bustle.



day and night



and everywhere: my beloved skyscrapers...












skyscrapers in skyscrapers



...skyscrapers in whatever wheather...


from every perspective...



 and again: day and night















1 Kommentar:

  1. Oye si me permites una observación: yo publicaría las fotos directamente en grande y centradas, tipo lo que hace Jule, porque queda un poco raro en plan zig zag. Aunque es simplemente por comodidad personal, tú sabrás lo que haces con tu blog, tus fotos y tus rascacielos.
    Besitos

    AntwortenLöschen